Bilingual Eligibility Specialist
Come join one of the fastest growing companies in Chattanooga!
American Exchange is seeking an Bilingual Eligibility Specialist for immediate hire. Once you gain full-time employment (after 90 days), you will be eligible for health, dental, and vision benefits. This is a work from home position.
As at least 60% of the callers speak Spanish, the right candidate will be fluent in Spanish.
The right candidate is detail oriented, self motivated, and has great phone etiquette. As an Eligibility Specialist, you are responsible to:
- Verify that information for each client is correct in our system
- Verify that all necessary documents have been received and uploaded to system
- Work directly with clients to obtain accurate information and missing documents by both phone and email.
- Verify type of insurance and all benefits of any active health insurance plan
- Work directly with the Community Based Organization when questions arise about client eligibility
- Answer inbound calls and screen caller for eligibility.
- Maintain accurate client information in American Exchange CRM system.
- Works well in a team environment
- Projects positive and productive behavior
- Willingness to ask for help when complications arise
- Punctuality in accordance with scheduled work hours
- Prudent scheduling of time off with supervisor
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in the market and changes in company goals and Job Requirements
- Understanding of basics health insurance terminology
- Willingness to help on other assignments as needed
If interested, please send resumes to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com