1. All agents have active Life and Health Insurance Producer Licenses
2. Employees hold CMS Certification to sell health plans on the FFM
3. We hold Producer/Broker contracts with all major carriers in every State
4. We have $2M in Errors and Omissions Liability coverage
5. AHIP Medicare Certification
Variety of Coverage Options
There is a health plan out there for every purse and pocket. Our licensed agents are knowledgeable about different plan types and can help a patron pick the best health plan to fit his or her financial needs. Medicaid, Medicare, and On and Off-Exchange plans, Charity Care assistance, and qualifying for Disability are all viable options.
Wait times are common at hospitals–even when people are trying to address pressing medical issues. Our staff sees the wait times as a valuable opportunity to educate and enroll patients in qualified health plans on-site.
Everyone’s health needs are different, and there is not a one-size-fits-all health plan to fit these needs. Our licensed agents draw from an extensive knowledge of health plan types to meet the health needs of the patient.
Less Restrictive Discussion
CACs and Navigators are limited in their discussion of health plans. In addition, agents are allowed to make health plan recommendations. Health insurance is confusing to the layperson, so the extra push helps people make smart health plan decisions.